We can’t magically fix procrastination or forgetfulness with a magic wand. It would be much appreciable if we could but unfortunately, we can’t. That, however, does not mean there is no solution.
In fact, we have the most perfect solution to all your problems- Reminder apps!
If you’re someone like us who forgets things really easily or just loses the track of time, then believe us these apps are not just something you want but something you NEED. If you also find it hard to keep up with schedules and are always falling behind, then reminder apps are your safety net.
They’ll catch you before you fall and put you right back on track. Your tasks will be accomplished on time, and you might even be able to save some time for your leisure activities.
Now, when you jump on the internet to look for the latest and the most popular apps, you will be surprised to see the tens and hundreds of options available and each of them claiming to offer better features than the other.
It’s usually the more the merrier, but the more choices you get the more confused you will be so it’s better if you have a narrow down your choices from the get-go and only pay attention to the ones that actually make a difference.
Thankfully, you have got covering your back, we explored various options available online and narrowed down the list to the best apps in town along with their features and pricing details. Without further ado, let’s go!
List Of The 8 Best App In 2022
Here is a list of some of the best reminder apps in town:
- Microsoft to do
- Google Keep
- Remember the Milk
- BZ Reminder
Table of Contents
Starting with the top of the lot, Todist. Todoist is one of the most popular apps available for setting reminders and keeping your life on track. The app is used by millions all over the world. Not only does it allow its users to set reminders for due dates but is also a great app for task organization and management.
Along with offering a great many benefits what makes the app stand out is its user-friendly interface. Setting reminders with the app is a piece of cake, no matter if it’s your first time or second.
- Quickly and easily add tasks and subtasks
- Set recurring due dates
- Set priority levels for different tasks and add favorites
- Get notifications when people comment or post
- Delegate tasks to relevant resources
- Create your own workflow view
- Connect the app to your email, calendar, and files
- Visualize your productivity rates
- Integrate with other apps
- App available for Windows, macOS, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Web
- Free – $0
- Pro – $3 per month billed annually
- Business – $5 per user per month billed annually
Any.do is another famous app known for the ‘Plan my Day’ function that helps you schedule your tasks throughout the day so that you do not miss out on anything and accomplish your daily goals. One of the best things about the app is its cross-platform functionality that allows you to switch from android to iOS and web.
- Organize tasks into lists and projects
- Color-code tasks to assign a priority status
- Set due dates
- Add reminders
- Manage projects, assign resources, and keep track of workflow
- Sync your mobile, laptop, watch, etc. easily
Any.do offers three pricing plans for its premium version:
- 1 month – $5.99 billed monthly
- 6 months – $4.49 per month billed every 6 months
- 12 months – $2.99 billed annually
Microsoft has our trust, whether it’s word documents, excel sheets, or storage, Microsoft offers a fleet of solutions for various activities in an organization. And if you are looking for an app that reminds you of your tasks then Microsoft should be your go-to choice.
With Microsoft To-Do, you can add create tasks and subtasks and even add detailed notes to each task. You can also share the task list with your team members and color-code tasks according to their priority status.
- Offers personalized suggestions that you can add with a singly touch or click
- Allows you to access your task list anywhere, anytime you want
- Easily share your task list with your team members, friends, etc.
- Break tasks into subtasks and add reminders for each
- Available and syncs across iPhone, Android, Windows, and the web.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook to manage everything from one platform
The app is available for free.
4. Google Keep
Google has over 1 billion active users and that says a lot about its functionality. It offers a wide range of solutions to cater to your needs. Google keep is one such solution that is specifically designed to keep you on course.
The app allows you to create to-do lists, add tasks, set reminders, and share your lists with others. You can also integrate other tools with the app to add to your efficiency. One of the best features of the app is that it allows you to set reminders based on your location so the next time you are near a pharmacy, it will remind you to buy the medicine you needed.
- Allows you to add notes, lists, photos, and audio
- Location-based reminder
- Allows you to share your to-do list
- Knocks tasks off the list as they are completed
- Color your notes to make them more searchable
- Available on phone, tablet, and computer
You can buy the app for free. It will also sync with your Google account to sync your data.
TickTick is our next pick for the list, you can use the app to organize your tasks and set reminders for each task. Getting started with the reminder is as easy as ABC, you can easily find and work your way through the app. All you have to do is just download the app and it’ll keep you from going off course.
- Add tasks with voice input
- Add tasks through your email directly
- Add due date and time to your tasks
- Set task duration
- Enable ‘Annoying Alert’ if you want repeated reminders for tasks
- Location-based reminder
- Set recurring tasks
- Organize items in folders, lists, etc.
- Use the Pomo timer to execute the Pomodoro technique in your tasks
You can sign up for a free version but if you are looking for advanced features, you can purchase the premium at $27.99 a year.
Remember the Milk is another great to-do and task management app. The reminder app has an attractive interface that makes it even easier to use. With Remember the Milk, you can sync all your devices and stay updated on the go.
If you have a bunch of errands to run and want to make sure that you do each of them on time, get yourself Remember the Milk app now and you will be on time every time.
- Add tasks with due date, priority, repeat, tags, and more details
- Get reminders to your email, IM, Twitter, text, and mobile apps
- Create task lists and organize them according to your liking
- Break down your tasks into subtasks for enhanced efficiency
- Share tasks with others
- Search tasks relatively easily with Search wizard
- Smart lists
- The app is available for web, Mac, Windows, Linux, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets, BlackBerry 10, and Fire.
Remember the Milk is available for free but if you want to upgrade to Pro, you will have to purchase the app at $39.99 per year.
7. BZ Reminder
BZ Reminder is our 7th pick for the list. This reminder app is comparatively easy to use. It has relatively fewer features but the ones it has are really efficient. It comes with Android Wear Support to remind you hourly.
- Set recurring tasks
- Import birthdays from contacts and sync them accordingly
- View your reminders on your calendar
- Get call reminders
The app can be downloaded on iOS or Android for free but if you want to access advanced features, you will have to sign up for a paid plan from $3.99 per month
Last but not the least, Capsicum. Capsicum is another popular reminder app that had made it to our list with its extremely efficient features. The app offers several functionalities including setting reminders, managing to-do lists, and taking notes.
One of the most unique features of the app is its Time Travel feature with which you can navigate to a past or future date as you like.
- Customize your cover
- Add tasks for coming days, weeks, or months
- Transfer unfinished tasks to another date
- Check weather forecasts for the next 7 days
- Add habits that you want to track
- Keep a record of and review your progress over time
- Free trial for 15 days
- Monthly – $1.99 per month
- Annually – $19.99 per year
Sign Up and Put Your Life Back on Track!
We have equipped you with all the information you may need; all you have to do now is to choose a reminder app of your choice and change the trajectory of your life.
Once you sign up for an app and start actively using it to manage your tasks, you will notice a spike in your productivity levels, and it will also make you more time-efficient. Completing all your tasks on time will also make you happier and more satisfied.
You have the list of the best reminder apps, what else are you waiting for? Sign up now and change the way you manage your life.